BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CERPEN BAHASA INGGRIS (ENGLISH SHORT STORY)

Kali ini Ikubaru's Blogzia akan mempos Artikel Cerpen Bahasa Inggris yang diambil dari tugas Cerpen Bahasa Inggris kelas X saya dahulu.



A Friendly likes cocoon and A love likes tadpole

Persahabatan bagaikan Kepompong, dan Cinta bagaikan Kecebong 

 



The sun was appearing the light. The city situation was crowding about people activity. In Alibels school looked a busy in the morning. In round of school, Nani, Nina, Eka, Uphie, and Alice is the member of “The Cuties Girls (TCG)” came with crowd. 

TCG are the woman group with 5 woman member. The leader of group is Nani and Nina. They are twin sister, but, they character was different. Rina is a shy woman. And Rani is a aggressive woman. Different with Rani or Rina, Alice is a narcissist girl. Two again, Eka and Uphie. They are mocked other TCG member frequently.

All TCG member are fans of Prince of Tennis. They loved all about Prince of Tennis. They are very fanatic about Ryoma Echizen. It caused, Ryoma Echizen was very handsome and cool boy. He also a Japanese tennis champion.

“Ka, Do you have a newest prince of tennis comic, don’t you?” said Nina.
“No, I don’t have. I just have 19th series only. Do you have, Uphie?” Said Eka.
“Hmm,,, same too” Said Uphie.
“Hey, girls.. I have good Idea. In this Saturday, We will go to Zexen bookshop, we will buy newest the prince of tennis comic. Do you have a time to there?” said Nani.
“Maybe I can’t! Because I'm very busy about my activity, I wanted to photo shooting, fans conference about my fans, and many more.” Said Alice with her narcissist.
“Ya.. ya.. I'm know, you're photo shooting for a animal magazine next month and fans conference in the zoo, he,,he” Said Uphie mocked Alice.
“It’s very exactly, Lice. he,,he” Said Eka added mock Alice.
“You just only envy to me” Said Alice while holded up her uniform collar.
“No, We don’t envy to you. It’s true, isn’t you, he,,he?” Said Uphie added mock to Alice.
They are arrived in classroom. In Classroom has crowded with other class occupant. And the bell rang signaling students must entered the classroom immediately. First lesson is English. The lesson of their class guardian, Mrs. Alista. Today, TCG class was arrived a new student from Japan. His name is Ryoma Takashima.
“Good Morning! My Students! How are you today?” said Mrs. Alista while smiling to students.
“We are fine, thanks!” said all students.
“We have new student from Japan. This him! Come here, Ryoma!” said Mrs. Alista called Ryoma to entered to class.
“Ohayou Gozimasu. Good morning! My name is Ryoma Takashima. I’m From Nikuya High School, Hokkaido, Japan. Nice to meet you.” Said Ryoma Takashima.
“Wow!!! He is so handsome! I like your face!” Said Nani in her heart while looked Ryoma’s face.
“Please, sit down! You are sitting down about Nani in there” Said Mrs. Alista.
“Thanks, Mrs.” Said Ryoma
“Yes.. Thanks God! Finally, I'm sitting about Ryoma! Uchhh.. I’m so happy” said Nani just in her heart.
“Uchhh..  why must Nani?” Said Alice, annoyed.
“Hi, What’s your name?” Said Ryoma to Nani.
“My name is Nani Septianingrum.” Answer Nani.
“My name is Ryoma. Nice to meet you, Nani.” Said Ryoma.
“Wow.. I’m so lucky. He is so cool. He looking like Ryoma Echizen, my favorite comic personage.” Said Nani heart.
“May I know, where you stay a while?” asked Nani to Ryoma.
“I stayed a while in Jasmine park student dormitory with other exchange students. By the way, Where you lived, Nani?” Answer Ryoma.
“Oh.. I lived near from here, on the order of 1,3 km to north” Said Nani.
When break time, TCG  gathered and sit in the school park while eat snack.
“Nan, Ryoma very close with you, While he was talking about you.” Said Eka.
“Yes, He talked everything with me. And actually. He is handsome and cool boy. I believed it.” Said Nani.
“What are you talking about with him?” Said Alice, jealous.
“He told when he was schooled at Japan and he also gave me his address.” Said Nani again.
“Where he lived?” Said Nina.
“He is stayed a while on Jasmine Park student dormitory with other exchange students. I think he is looking like Ryoma Echizen" Said Nani while cheerful at remember event a time ago.
“Just same with his name, Ryoma! Did he like tennis?” Said Uphie.
“He like tennis but not like Ryoma Echizen till became a Japanese tennis champion.” Said Nani.

And when they eaten our snack, appeared Ryoma while walked to canteen. Then, Nani called him.
“hI.. Ryoma, come here! We want talk something with you.” Said Nani
“Hi, Friends. Good Morning. What happened, Nani?” Said Ryoma.
“I want introduce my friend to you. It’s Eka, It’s Uphie, It’s my Twin sister, Nina. And It’s Alice.” Said Rani introduced her friends to Ryoma.
“Hi, good morning! I’m Ryoma Takashima. Nice to meet you.” Said Ryoma.
“This Saturday, We will go to bookshop to buy a comic, will you follow me?” said Alice.
“Hmm.. Okay, What will you buy the comic?” said Ryoma.
“We will buy the newest comic of “the prince of tennis”.” Said Nani.
“Owh. I just like it.” Said Ryoma.
“Really?” Said Nani.
“Yes, I like this comic since first chapter on Japanese language.” Said Ryoma.
When they in Zexen bookshop, they entered quickly.
“What will we buy after we will buy comic?” ask Nani. “Maybe I will buy Hunterxhunter comic and a mini dictionary.” Said Uphie.
“And you, Ryoma?” said Nani.
“I will buy Hunterxhunter comic.” Said Ryoma.
“You like also hxh, don’t you?” Said Uphie.
“yes.. I do.” Said Ryoma.

When in cashier, they  was putting their item to cashier table.
“8 comic and 1 mini dictionary.” Said Nani.
“129,000 rupiahs” said cashier.
“May I paid all item, please?” said Ryoma.
“No, You don't need bother” Said Nani.
"No, I just paid all item, okay!” said Ryoma.
“Oh, Thanks!” Said Nani.

Two month later, when break time came. And when TCG will buy snack in canteen. Nani is forgetting bring his pocket. So, she back again to class. When she arrived in classroom, she looked Ryoma is alone. And Ryoma called Rani.
“Nani, May I talking something to you?” said Ryoma.
“Yes, of course. What happened?” said Nani.
“I’m sorry if I made your angry. I feel I’m happy about you. I like your character.  Maybe. I’m sorry. Nani, what do you want to became my sweetheart?” said Ryoma while hold Nani hands.
“Upss.. I'm confused.. Hmm.. Okay..  I want to become to your sweetheart.” Said Nani.
“Really, oh! Thanks. May I say  "I love you".. hehe?” Said Ryoma.

A day later, Alice wanted to buy a drink in the canteen. While in the canteen, she is meeting Ryoma. Alice have a good idea to reveal his feelings to Ryoma.
"Hmm.. Hi Ryoma.. What are you doing here?" Said Alice to Ryoma.
"Ehh.. I was studying last lesson. What's up, lice?" Said Ryoma.
"Hmm.. I just wanna you know that I like about your personality, Hmm. Maybe I love you.. Upss. Sorry!" Shoot Alice to Ryoma.
"Ehh.. I understand about your feeling to me, but I'm sorry, Alice. I already have a girlfriend." Said Ryoma.
"Oh ya.!! You already a girlfriend? Who is she?" Said Alice shocked.

A few later, Nani come to Canteen. She is looked Alice and Ryoma there. 
"Hi.. Honey. Ehh.. Alice.. what's gonna do? I think you was talking seriously. hehe" Said Nani called Ryoma and Alice.
"Honey? What do you mean?" Said Alice added surprised.
"Oh yaa.. I forgot tell about you that I and Ryoma have been dating yesterday" Said Nani told to Alice.
"Dating?" Said Alice shocked.

Then, Alice cried and go to class. In the class, Alice met Nina, Eka, dan Uphie
"What's happened, Alice? Why are you crying? Tell me?" Said Nina.
"Say to your twin sister. I hate her." Said Alice while cried.
"What's happened it? I'm not understand?" Said Nina confused.

Then, Nani came to class without Ryoma. She went to Alice to explain the her relationship about Ryoma.
"Alice, I'm sorry. I know you also loved Ryoma. In the canteen, Ryoma was telling to me that you wanted to
express your feelings to him." Said Nani.
"So, what do you want now?" Said Alice while tears.
"I ended the relationship about Ryoma for the sake of our friendship. I don't want to our friendship destroy because there are triangle love amoung us. I'm very dont want to." Said Nani with tears also.
"And, how about Ryoma?" said Eka.
"Ryoma was understanding about it. He also don't want to be a destroyer of our friendship" Said Nani.
"I'm understand about your feeling. But Friendly always beautiful if we know, and a love not always beautiful likes friendly. So keep your friendly. Don’t till friendly destroy, because a love." Said Eka
appease Alice and Nani.

And, Alice and Nani was forgiving each other and started their friendship again.

Created by: Ryano Ikubaru Novryanto (Iqbal Novryanto, 2009)

Share this:

21 comments :

  1. Waw Keren Artikelnya gan,sipp....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hemm,,lumayan gan, follow back http://ziyadvoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagus gan ...
    Comment back Rafinblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, bener gan byak persahabatan kandas karena cinta, :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. bookmark dulu buat dibaca ntar malem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bagus gan ini ...
    Comment + Follow back novaibnu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cerita yang sangat menarik
    bookmark dulu deh buat nanti hehe

    visit sob
    www.ridwannurbratanata.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ceritanya mantap gan. tetap post yang bagus. komback dari ane. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih gan jangan bosen" maen kesini ya gan

      Delete
  9. Mantapp nih gan... keren cerpennya !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mantappp klo bisa sering" aja broo ... thanks sudah berkomentar di Blog Ic Creem

    ReplyDelete
  11. selamat sing.
    follow sukses, mohon folback :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. keren ceritanya

    keep posting gan

    http://dajimkun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. kren gan...
    bsa blajar bhs. inggris nii he

    http://areawinstiq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post sob, jd bisa sekalian belajar berbahasa inggris,
    coment back ya http://eleysonc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. kebetulan lagi ada tugas cerpen b.inggris gan makasih.
    visit dan komen http://seomaximal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok gan makasih gan udah visit
      semoga membantu ya gan

      Delete
  16. aku lagi males ngartiinnya gan :) jadi cuma sekilas aja :) kunbal sukses yaa.. dari cerpenispemula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. mantap broo,,, ashek asheeeeeeeeek

    ReplyDelete
  18. ane belajar dulu ah....

    jangan lupa mampir gan : http://bmaster23.com

    ReplyDelete

Perhatian!! Berkomentarlah yang RELEVAN dan Baik sesuai dengan Isi Artikel

NO IKLAN / SPAMMING DALAM BENTUK APAPUN
NO LINK AKTIF
NO SARA

CATATAN:
Komentar yang hanya berisi:
-Makasih gan
-Sipp
-Nice Info, gan makasih
-Bagus gan artikelnya

TAKKAN KAMI TAMPILKAN




Bagi Kalian yang tidak memiliki ID G+ atau Blog, kalian masih bisa berpartisipasi dengan menggunakan Open ID dengan mengisi ID Facebook Kalian

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Ikubaru's Blogzia. Designed by OddThemes